Staying fit shouldn’t break the bank. Here is a round up of our favorite fitness deals and offers.
Updated: November 11, 2015
FREE SHIPPING – Nuun is offering free shipping on everything! All orders ship free through 11/15. A great time to get stocked up on your hydration needs.
November is here and if exercise is the the last thing you want to do you can instead dance your way to a slimmer figure with CIZE and CIZE Kickstart Challenge Packs PLUS portion Fix Containers to keep your nutrition on point. Also, extended by popular demand are 21 Day Fix, 21 Day Fix EXTREME, 21 Day Fix Kickstart and 21 Day Fix EXTREME Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Packs. Holiday weight gain doesn’t stand a chance! Purchase your challenge pack today!
- CIZE and Shakeology Challenge Pack PLUS portion Fix Containers (Save $90)
- CIZE Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack PLUS Portion Fix Containers (Save over $115)
- 21 Day Fix® & Shakeology® Challenge Pack PLUS an Insulated 21 Day Fix Tote Bag (Save $70)
- 21 Day Fix EXTREME® and Shakeology Challenge Pack (Save $70)
- 21 Day Fix Kickstart & Shakeology Challenge Pack PLUS an Insulated 21 Day Fix Tote Bag (Save over $95)
- 21 Day Fix Extreme Kickstart and Shakeology Challenge Pack (Big Savings)
2XU – Looking for a variety of compression items such as compression shirts, shorts, sleeves, and tights? Look no further cause 2XU has you covered. They are the makers of unique compression tights that aid in relieving IT band issues. Use code BIBRAVE20 to save 20% off of your purchase.
Buy 2 Get 3 FREE – It’s an AMAZING deal. Buy 2 pairs of Pro Compression Marathon long socks and get 3 FREE! That’s a $150 savings. Use promo code 3FREE. You could knock a few runners off of your Christmas list early with this deal.
Superlife: The 5 Forces That Will Make You Healthy, Fit, and Eternally Awesome is a fantastic book by Shakeology creator, Darin Olien. Right now the Kindle Edition is on sale for just $1.99 – that’s 93% off the cover price!
In Superlife, Darin Olien provides us with an entirely new way of thinking about health and wellbeing by identifying what he calls the life forces: Quality Nutrition, Hydration, Detoxification, Oxygenation, and Alkalization.