1. Fly Script Tribe Necklace – Cents of Style has adorable, motivational tribe necklaces. The “fly” necklace is my particular favorite. “What if I fall? Oh, but darling, what if you fly?”
2. True Grit Running Company Oklahoma Shorts – These shorts caught my eye on Instagram and aren’t they fantastic?
3. Target Beauty Box – Earlier this month I purchased the Target Beauty box. It included Laneige BB Cushion, ChapStick Total Hydration 3-in-1 Tinted Lip Balm, EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Shampoo, EDEN BodyWorks Peppermint Tea Tree Conditioner, Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer, Derma E Hydrating Day Crème with Hyaluronic Acid and Wet n Wild ProLine Graphic Marker Eyeliner. Normally, Target sells out of these before I get a chance to buy one so I was so excited when I was finally quick enough to purchase the Beauty Box. I’ve been using the products for a little over a week and I truly LOVE all of them. I especially love the tinted ChapStick and the Derma E Hydrating Day Crème (it smells and feels amazing).
4. Oiselle Women’s Lux Sweatshirt – Amazon has deep discounts on most styles and sizes of the deliciously Lux Sweatshirt. I got the Deep Rose color for $21.23 (normally priced at $88) and it’s like wearing a heavenly soft cloud.
5. Siracusa by Delia Ephron-Ephron delivers a meditation on marriage, friendship, and the meaning of travel. Set on the sun-drenched coast of the Ionian Sea, Siracusa unfolds with the pacing of a psychological thriller and delivers an unexpected final act that none can see coming.